Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So What Do These Guys Stand For?

Ok, it looks like Obama has taken the lead in this story. What I find interesting is the Republican strategy. McCain is quoted as saying:

"We know where either of their candidates will lead this country, and we dare not let them," he told supporters in Alexandria, Va. "They will paint a picture of the world in which America's mistakes are a greater threat to our security than the malevolent intentions of an enemy that despises us and our ideals."

I have still yet to know what is the Republican vision? When McCain has his democratic congress, what is he going to do? Where is he planning to lead us? The guy who loves to compromise with the Left is supposed to do what? Am I just supposed to get on the back of the bus because McCain says so? Maybe other conservatives will. Unless McCain starts leading a movement, I have no reason to get on. The only thing I have heard is that he'll get conservative endorsements? That was actually his reason to persuade me. Don't tell me your own vision. Just get some conservative like Falwell to say, "Hey, let's vote for McCain." Silly. Just silly.

Is there any conservative that wants to be President! Please!

No comments: