Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Two Hot Chicks on the News

I now have Anya's news clips. I am sorry about the delay, but I would like to elect Joel as partly to blame. Then again, I would not have these clips at all if it were not for Joel and his really cool software. Every time I see people like him I think about just how computer illiterate I have become.

Anyway, Joel managed to take both the 6 O'clock and 11 O'clock news clips and make them into 7Megs and 4 Megs MPEG4 video respectively. The 6 O'clock has my wife and Anya standing together, and Anya does an incredible job. She is as the newscaster said, "A natural".

The 11 O'clock clip also has Anya. I managed to sneak in the far background. Just look for the guy with a monkey...I mean a Rachel on his back. I hope this isn't a part of my fifteen minutes of fame.

The clips can be viewed in QuickTime or Realplayer.

No comments: