Friday, November 03, 2006

White & Spong

Dr. White just came into channel and gave a brief note that the debate with Reverend John Shelby Spong on the subject of homosexuality went well. I am also told by "Brigand" that Spong used the "you are judgmental" argument and was quite the moving target (aren't all theological liberals tough to nail down?). I wonder if that begins to wear thin on people anymore.

Anyway, Dr. White was able to proclaim a Saving Gospel that is actually able to save sinners, including homosexuals. So for those who think it is some unpardonable sin, the Gospel is still the power of God unto salvation for everyone believing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howard:

Thanks for summing that up; that's awesome. I'm thrilled to know that the Gospel went out clearly, and that God was glorified. I suspected it to be so, but now my joy is complete. :)

SDG,
DBH