Friday, June 16, 2006

The Heart of Justification Disappearing?

In my sermon Sunday morning, I briefly mentioned how important doctrine and life go hand in hand. I simply could not even begin to think of life without the doctine of Imputation as taught by Paul in Romans. Yet, as Evanjellyism drifts more and more into Biblical illiteracy, the separation of doctrine from life grows wider.

I have seen this within the walls of my own denomination. It is sad however to actually hear it in full force at a recent Pastors Convention (not American Baptists). The White Horse Inn provided yet another example of how wide the road is back to Rome and eventually to destruction. Listen here for disturbing and even blasphemous responses to the doctrine of Imputation.

You can download the full program here.

No comments: