Monday, May 23, 2005

They Lose Even When They Win

Once again, the losers win. Republicans had nothing to lose and the Democrats had everything to lose. So it was really a win win for the Republicans. Apparently conservative D.C. politicians watch too much TV. They really think they should cowtow to the liberal establishment.

I have yet to figure this out. Adams, a Federalist, got his judges appointed. When the people of the country wanted Jefferson, an anti-Federalist, anti-Federalist judges were nominated, and they were appointed. So the President who is elected by the people of this country should nominate who he wants.

Not if you are a conservative are you allowed to do that. Conservatives are wacko and too extreme for this country. Never mind that the majority of people in this country (by 4 million votes) elected Bush. One of the main reasons was for judicial nominees who would be faithful to the Constitution and not the piece of wax Liberals have turned it into. I guess if being an originalist is extreme, then I am an extremist galore.

When are the republicans going to figure it out? Conservatives like myself don't care about the liberal media or the liberal establishment or Washington D.C. for that matter. In fact, I do not even watch TV anymore. I watch Fox news and go to the conservative bloggers. Those who share my worldview are the ones I want to hear commentary from, not some secularist who hates Christianity. I can get that from my local New York Times editor right here in Scott City, KS.

Just goes to show, only put your faith in God and not politicians.

No comments: