Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Noah's Ark Found?

Fox News is reporting
A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say wooden remains they have discovered on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey are the remains of Noah's Ark.
Now I agree with Answers In Genesis that judgment should be reserved till the find is corroborated. Nevertheless, If this is the real thing, I'd like to make a prediction. For many years I have been told that finding Noah's Ark would take away the radical skeptics biggest weapon against the Bible. Having aged just a little over the years, I venture to say that you could take the most radical skeptic to the boat itself and give him a grand tour of the boat, and he will still find every reason under the sun to explain the evidence away. Remember, it is not about evidence. It is about the prism by which we see the world.

I just hope this is the real thing. It makes for more than a "See, I told you so."

No comments: