Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vacation In South Dakota

My family and I just got back from a vacation in South Dakota. Perhaps tomorrow I'll get some pictures and videos uploaded. For now, I just want to extend my appreciation to Pastors Cory Kitch and Chris Gorman and to their church at Central Valley Community Church. My family and I participated in their worship service service last Sunday morning.

The sermon by Pastor Gorman was simply excellent, and I was truly "fed". Yet that was not even the best part. The Pastors and Elders of CVCC struggle together through texts that will be preached upon. Because my wife is the Pastor Gorman's cousin, I got to hang around and listen in. Again, it truly is a blessing to see godly men struggle through the text and be allowed to participate in exegeting the passage.

Listen here.

No comments: