Monday, August 06, 2007

Horn Creek Vacation

Another great year at Horn Creek! Here are a few pictures. I am kind of bummed I didn't get any of the water slide. That is always fun even with all of the minor injuries. :-)

The second night we had the usual log pillow fight. Here Steven gets the best of me.


Rachel also seemed to have improved her Jedi Knight abilities.

We also spent a day Buckskin Joe's. I thought this place would be really corny, but we spent the whole day having fun. The cowboy shootouts were very entertaining.


At the end of the day we watched a "Live Hanging" that occurs daily.


Rachel climbed the Rock Wall so many times I almost had to take out a loan to pay for them. ;-)

Steven played a lot of bowling. I'm not sure if this is a Michael Jordon thing?


Jacob loved walking around the huge gym.

Jacob gets the Big Cutie Award?



Mommy and daughter ride the beasts.

Last night at camp.

The man on the left was our fantastic speaker, Ron Blue. He is a professor at Dallas Theological Seminary. The man on the right is his son-in-law, a Reformed Baptist. How's that for unity! ;-)


The couple in the middle are missionaries to the Ukraine. What a blessing they are.

It was a great week of fun and activities. I hardly read anything I brought. I thought I'd close this post with a couple of mountain shots. This first one has a cloud at the peak of Horn Peak.



God has truly blessed us.

No comments: