Sunday, February 18, 2007

Public Apology

A public apology to Gospel Fellowship in Shallow Water, KS. I was asked to "fill in" this morning as the guest speaker. Every time I prepare a message, I think I do not have enough material. I preached through the Parable of the Soils in Matthew 13. I just checked the MP3, and I have found that the message was just under an hour long. The message should have been split in half. I apologize. The people of Gospel Fellowship were very easy to speak to and seemed to be paying attention. When there is a good congregation, it is easy to get carried away. They are a very gracious people.

For those who desire to know if I am accurate in my handling of the Word and desire to suffer through the sermon, here is the link.

3 comments:

Carla Rolfe said...

I enjoyed this very much, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very good sermon. I used headphones which helped a lot. Hope you can preach again soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement.