Monday, June 27, 2005

I've Had It!

The U.S. Supreme Court has made yet another decision that overrides the will of the people. They stated that two Kentucky Court Houses must take down their displays of the Ten Commandments.

World Net Daily has reported:

Justice David H. Souter said, "The touchstone for our analysis is the principle that the First Amendment mandates government neutrality between religion and religion, and between religion and nonreligion."

Souter said, "When the government acts with the ostensible and predominant purpose of advancing religion, it violates tha central Establishment clause value of official religious neutrality."

So I am now officially issuing a public challenge.

I, Howard Fisher, challenge anyone to a moderated public debate on the question, "Does the First Amendment apply to the removal of the Ten Commandments from Judge Roy Moore's Court room in Alabama?" I will take the negative. I am willing to speak second and my opponent may get the last word. My opponent may have 5 minutes of more time in each portion of the debate. My opponent will be allowed to have team of scholars if he so desires.

The reason I am willing to give any opponent the advantage is because my position is so strong and so clear and so devasting, I know that the average American will be able to see through the crap that leftists speak. I firmly believe if the truth is allowed to be presented, it will win the hearts of true God fearing Americans.

Any takers? Perhaps our local New York Times Editor? I didn't think so.

No comments: