Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Pastor Gorman Agrees To Blog

One the high points for me at every Payne Christmas gathering is getting to visit with Pastor Chris Gorman. He is my wife's cousin, who pastors a North American Baptist church in South Dakota. Even though we have had different backgrounds in our Christian life, we have both come to embrace the Doctrines of Grace about the same time. We both have come to see the strength of the Reformed faith in its exegesis of Scripture and ability to be consistent with God's truth. Consistency has been key for both of us in our walk with Christ.

During our visit this year, I asked Chris if he would consider being a contributor to this blog. Now, I can avoid being a Blog Hog and actually have a pastoral viewpoint occasionally being expressed. Since he is a pastor, he probably won't have a lot of time to write, but I have assured him the freedom to express his thoughts on this Blog. (As long as it agree with me ;-) )

So be looking for Pastor Gorman's posts. I am sure he will have some interesting things to say.

No comments: