Saturday, April 23, 2005

We're Baaaaack!

After 7 hours of grueling driving (one way), we found out that the debate was going to be a speech contest, no cross examination! The debate was great and we got to meet Dr. White. Well, I should correct that. The one sided blow out was great. I haven't seen a beating like that since John Pipa performed a Super Fly Snooka from the top of the cage onto Dave Hunt.

I never dreamed a professor from Dallas Theological Seminary would be such a goof (I am trying to be nice). I really don't know why people show up to debates unprepared. I would think it would be too embarrasing.

Dr. White proclaimed the gospel with clarity and passion (you almost wanted to shout "Amen"!). I will try to have pictures up tomorrow and an outline of the horrors of the anti-Lordship position of salvation. Perhaps next time Dr. White will have a more worthy opponent.

No comments: