Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Interview With M. Night Shyamalan

A couple of years ago, my older son received The Last Air Bender, Book II, for Christmas. This evening, while my older son was out, my 3-year-old asked if he could watch one of the videos from this Book II collection of DVDs. So I get the set down off the shelf and open it up.

"Which one would you like to watch?", I ask.

Of course, as providence would have it, he asks for the last disc in the set. It is the disc with special stuff on it. So I place it in the player and up comes the menu. One of the choices is an interview with the makers and M. Night Shyamalan. So I clicked on it, and here was the interview.



I find it strange that my son had this the whole time, and we totally missed it. If it were not for the advertisement during the Superbowl, I'd probably still be clueless.

Anyway, as a parent, I have had the pleasure of watching this excellent cartoon series. Having kids sure pays off in different ways. I am definitely looking forward to the Trilogy. If you're not a parent, would like to watch this series but feel embarrassed, just go to the store and pretend you are buying this for you nephews and nieces or even your neighbor's kids. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: