Sunday, October 09, 2005

Robertson Is A Sign Of The End?

Pat Robertson is a top story on WND.

This weekend's catastrophic earthquake in South Asia in the wake of recent U.S. hurricanes and December's tsunami is catching the eye of televangelist Pat Robertson, who says we "might be" in the End Times described in the Bible.

"These things are starting to hit with amazing regularity," Robertson said on CNN's "Late Edition."
I wish these people would quit reading the Left Behind series as if they were Scripture. I have dealt with this before so I will link to an earlier BLOG. When will these people ever learn? I guess if you keep putting out sensational stuff, the money will keep rolling in.

Perhaps I have it all wrong. Maybe when we see lots of Christian leaders falling for all kinds of nonsense, The End really is near?

No comments: