Wednesday, July 27, 2005

On A Personal Note

This past week has been a very busy one. Last week was the Scott County Fair and this week is Vacation Bible School at FBC. So I thought I'd upload a couple of pictures. The kids and I rode on top of the Fire Truck during the parade through town. They just love throwing candy at the kids.






Steven won Grand Champion in his class for Geology. He worked very hard (with his mom of course) at putting this box together. He went on several 4-H geology hunts this year finding all of these specimens.








Rachel was also able to enter her crafts into 4-H as well. She got some First Place ribbons too. Of course, with a face like that, is it any real surprise?









Bob (Associate Pastor) and I are doing a skit each night. I play Serrentgetti Eddie, who is a dim wit, so it isn't hard for me to act the part.

There is a lot of work that has been going into these events. A lot of people who work very hard at putting all of this stuff together. It is truly an experience for me when all I have to do is show up and play the part.

May God Bless all of you silent workers out there.

No comments: