Saturday, November 27, 2004

Prayers Please

Thanksgiving was definitely filling. I feel like the stuffed turkey. Well...sort of. He isn't stuffed anymore, but I sure am. Visiting with family and discussing different aspects of the gospel has been wonderful.

I am also getting stuffed with non-sense coming from the evanjellycal world of apologetics. Just think. In just this week alone, mormons have been allowing Christian apologists speak at Temple Square. Strobel is having a discussion with a mormon on the radio and AOMinistries has put up the debate titled "Is the Roman Catholic My Brother" (you can listen on the left).

I think if I listen to anymore nonsense I'm gonna hurl. Then again, I must be thankful that God has lavished His Grace upon my life and the thrill of getting into "contending for the faith" mode is enough to keep me zealous for good deeds.

A new challenge for me has arisen for you praying fools. All the materials that God has used to equip me to stand for the faith will be put to the test on the layman's level. I will need God's patience and wisdom during this time. Please pray for me. Thanks!

No comments: