Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Conservatives Are Nazis???

Just read in the local paper this week that conservative republicans are really just a bunch of Nazis. Is it me, or should a mostly conservative community be a little upset?

I happen to be one of those "ignorant" conservatives who voted for Bush. Funny thing though, I don't remember killing innocent people or burning any books or telling democrats that voting for Kerry is like burning black churches or burning any crosses in someone's front lawn or even owning white hooded sheets used mostly by KKK members?

I do know of a party that does desire "family planning" (ie: killing innocent children), that runs an atheistic educational system, that creates class warfare, that seeks to separate people by language and race, and that also seeks to erase its history and give the people a new one. Hmmmm, sounds an aweful like 1930's Germany. But what do I know, I'm just a dumb Red Stater. :-)

No comments: