Saturday, April 30, 2005

Pictures Worth A Thousand Words

One thing I really haven't had time to mention but is no less important, was our brief visit to the Oklahoma City ombing site. I really don't know what to say. It is a very emotional place. People are clearly still hurting and suffering the murder of their loved ones. The pictures of lost husbands and wives and children and...are emotional. So I thought I'd share some of the pictures I took and let them speak for themselves.



I do need to mention that the objects in the grass are chairs with the names of the slain. The smaller chairs are for the children. One had a Match Box car and another had a Teddy Bear on it. They are very sorely missed. The chairs are also set up in rows for which floor they were on and where they might have been. It was very tastefully done.



No comments: