Friday, July 14, 2006

Thanks

First I need to give thanks to our Father in Heaven for granting to me a wonderful and healthy new baby. I truly am a blessed man. God is simply not obligated to answer every prayer according to my will. Yet He has blessed me more than I could of imagined.

Thanks to Dr. Cupp. He did a great job in caring for Steph during those difficult decisions we had to make. I watched him pull out Jacob, and I see God has granted him with much ability and skill.

Next I need to give a big kuddos to Mindi. She is also pregnant and had the same due date as my wife. She was a big help to Steph in the Operating Room. Steph was her last patient. We pray her delivery next week goes well.

Next I need to thank Breigh, mom and dad for taking care of my other two children. That can be no easy task at times.

Thanks to Jim and Jen. I know God must hear your prayers. Out of anyone I know, they may have been the most concerned for Jacob, knowing Life's difficulties better than anyone.

Also a big thanks to Scott County Hospital. They have made Steph's stay as pleasant as can be for what truly is a difficult situation. Steph had a C-Section and managing pain can be difficult and caring for someone in that situation is work.

Thanks to all the "channel rats" that prayed for Steph. You know who you are. ;-)

I also want to thank all of you who prayed for us. Many members of First Baptist and First Christian and many others throughout the community had stopped by or caught me on the street or in a store and let me know they were concerned and praying for Steph.

God Bless you all.

No comments: